Pages

Assalamualaikum w.b.t


What I write about might not be what I feel. It could be random. It could be about you, you or you. Or it could be about me. This is how I see the world. At least from what I saw through this thick spectacles.

:)

Friday, April 16, 2010

kawan

what is friend actually?
is friend is the one that u talk about your crush?
is friend is the one that u tell her your problems?
is friend is the one that tell you that you are doing good even though you are not?
or is a friend is the one that tell you that you are making mistakes?
is friend is the one that saying i trust you in front of you but over your back they talk bad on you?
or is friend is the one that will stand by your side even though you are experiencing the worst time of your life?

trust.
trust breeds trust.
i gave u my trust.
once.
but then u ditched me.
so,
no more trust for you.

i don't know you anymore.
and i don't wanna care.
if this is what you want.
then, fine.
take it then.
i will never ask for it back.
never i say.
NEVER.

2 comments:

Ainul Husna said...

wah.post yg sgt penuh dgn bende2 tersirat nie =P

Farhana Aziz said...

haha.ak weng.n ko pun bole nmpk kn?sori la ainul..huu