Pages

Assalamualaikum w.b.t


What I write about might not be what I feel. It could be random. It could be about you, you or you. Or it could be about me. This is how I see the world. At least from what I saw through this thick spectacles.

:)

Monday, April 4, 2011


salam.

I don't know whether this is my fault or not. What I know, I am stuck in between. Both in my sides I want to be good to. Yes, both. Not either one. Both are too good to me. But why this kind of thing happens to me? Am I not good enough? Am I treating one of you unfairly? Then tell me why so I can fix it. Don't just not bother about me while I am exist in your sight! This is a torture you know. Really a torture. I can't handle this as friends are important to me. Besides, I have another 4 months here. What would I do if this situation continues during those 4 months time?

Oh, I'll be in hell. For sure.

No comments: