Pages

Assalamualaikum w.b.t


What I write about might not be what I feel. It could be random. It could be about you, you or you. Or it could be about me. This is how I see the world. At least from what I saw through this thick spectacles.

:)

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Syukran.

salam.



I have so many wants. Yet HE gives me what I need. Of course, I don't figure it at first. Instead I keep asking when will HE grants my wish? But then I am grateful for having all I need.




Yes, HE gives me pain. I cried and cried. I made fuss on everything. I even yelled at misspelled words I wrote in my diary. But then I realized, HE wants me to be stronger than before.




I cried, I laughed, I yelled, I gigled and I plead hard. I have done everything. Why shouldn't I be thankful to HIM for giving everything I need in these past years?


*I reminisced the past. And I smiled. Thank you Ya Rabb.



-farhana aziz-

No comments: