Pages

Assalamualaikum w.b.t


What I write about might not be what I feel. It could be random. It could be about you, you or you. Or it could be about me. This is how I see the world. At least from what I saw through this thick spectacles.

:)

Saturday, November 5, 2011

My future hubby. This one's for you.

assalamualaikum wbt.

I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought Your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Dear my dearest future hubby. No matter where you are now, or what you do. I dedicate this beautiful song for you. And yes, I'll love you for a thousand years. And for a thousand more.

:)

No comments: