Pages

Assalamualaikum w.b.t


What I write about might not be what I feel. It could be random. It could be about you, you or you. Or it could be about me. This is how I see the world. At least from what I saw through this thick spectacles.

:)

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Karma is really a bitch, man!


assalamualaikum wbt.

See, karma hits you again. Real hard, huh? No, I won't say you deserve it. It has been such a long time since I've been holding grudges. But now you know. That whatever you give, you'll get them back. So, yeah. Be prepared for more. Mwahaha :P

8 comments:

fishies said...

hahahaha. kejam betol post! :P

Farhana Aziz said...

Hekhek. Sekali sekala nak kejam. Haha :D

Anonymous said...

did your ex get slapped by karma? owh long time i didnt drop anything here.-miss anon-

Farhana Aziz said...

Hahahahaha. Erm, kinda. But then kesian jugak la. Mati kutu dia. Haha

And, long time haven't heard from you! :)

Anonymous said...

my ex too ;p he told me this; "Now I know what you felt before. I'm so sorry. It's so painful"

But I didnt respond :)

Farhana Aziz said...

Karma is very terrifying, don't they? Seeing how it end up with him makes me reflect back on how I treat people days back. I am afraid that karma will hit me too!

Anonymous said...

Yes, me too! Omaigodd. Cause I knew what happened between me and my ex, is one of my karma. I already got my karma. But I'm not sure, kalau ade lagi karam x berbayar. Aaaaa.

Moral of the story : Treat ppl the way you want them to treat you ;p

Farhana Aziz said...

Yes! Indeed! And I am trying. Hehe :D