Pages

Assalamualaikum w.b.t


What I write about might not be what I feel. It could be random. It could be about you, you or you. Or it could be about me. This is how I see the world. At least from what I saw through this thick spectacles.

:)

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

I love you.



I love it when you are here, beside me.

I love it when you tell me how your day goes.

I love it when we can talk on and on about our favorite TV shows. Movies too.

I love it even more when we can talk about our favorite songs.

I love it when you tell me something I do not know.

I love doing things with you.

I love being crazy with you.

I love seeing the true you.

I love being your muse. And you are mine.

I love sitting side by side. And saying nothing.

I love everything about you. And I love you.

No comments: