Pages

Assalamualaikum w.b.t


What I write about might not be what I feel. It could be random. It could be about you, you or you. Or it could be about me. This is how I see the world. At least from what I saw through this thick spectacles.

:)

Thursday, July 11, 2013

I'll be damned.


assalamualaikum wbt.

Awak, ye kita boleh simply bukak buku baru. Tapi apa yang berlaku dulu takkan berhenti hantui saya. Saya tak rasa saya boleh. Because for me, that single action will means a lot to me. It is not merely a meeting. It's like you're giving me a hope. A hope to hope. I don't want that. Because I simply tired of hoping. I've been a silly girl once and I am certain I don't wanna be a silly girl twice. 

It might be a single meeting for you. Perhaps it means nothing for you. While for me, it might bring everything up again. Oh, I couldn't afford the feelings again. Those goddamn feelings. 

Ahh, I am screwed. For being in this situation alone.*sigh*

No comments: