Pages

Assalamualaikum w.b.t


What I write about might not be what I feel. It could be random. It could be about you, you or you. Or it could be about me. This is how I see the world. At least from what I saw through this thick spectacles.

:)

Saturday, July 19, 2014

RIP MH17


assalamualaikum wbt.

After five months of MH370 disappearing, Malaysia has encountered another aviation tragedy. The crashes of MH17 from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur is really a devastating news. It breaks every Malaysian's hearts especially after the accident with MH370. 

I couldn't say much as I am not an expert. I could only pray for the victims' souls to rest in peace and the calamity granted to the families affected. I read a news saying a lady lost her brother through MH370 accident and this time, she lost a stepdaughter in MH17. That just breaks my heart even more. 

This is the second time this year I shed my tears to strangers. I pray there won't be a third.  

Goodnight dear passengers of MH17. May you all rest in peace. May God The Almighty bless your souls. And, be strong dear families. We, Malaysians, stand right behind you. 

#JusticeForMH17

No comments: