Pages

Assalamualaikum w.b.t


What I write about might not be what I feel. It could be random. It could be about you, you or you. Or it could be about me. This is how I see the world. At least from what I saw through this thick spectacles.

:)

Monday, April 23, 2018

Kalau saya buat hal lagi, tolong ingatkan saya bahawa saya yang terhegeh-hegeh dekat awak.

I don't really know how I'm feeling.

Sad? Dunno.

Anger? Maybe.

Vengeful? Man, I don't have time for that.

But, maybe it hurts when you made me accept you again but in the end it is still you who bailed. It's you who said, "I can't see where is this going". It's you who give up when I am ready to work this out again.

I'm willing to take the risk of getting you into my life again. I risked my heart being broken again. I tried. I tried hard. Still, you don't think it's enough, perhaps.

So, hey. Cheers to a new life. And this time, it's for real. No more you. Oh, please don't come back again.

*************

Me: Really, I don't understand why I can't meet a decent guy. And I don't even have requirements!
Amalil: Nope, you do.

Me: No way. I don't think so.
Amalil: You don't have physical requirements but you do have emotional requirements.

Me: Oh, wow. Yeah, I guess that's true.

No comments: