Pages

Assalamualaikum w.b.t


What I write about might not be what I feel. It could be random. It could be about you, you or you. Or it could be about me. This is how I see the world. At least from what I saw through this thick spectacles.

:)

Saturday, October 24, 2009

i'll be dying next wik

important events next week:
- test2 database system(monday)
- test2 data communication network(monday)
- object oriented programming project's presentation(wednesday)
- test3 object oriented programming(wednesday)
- business accounting debate(thursday)
- data communication network group project's presentation(thursday)
- quiz1 peer group counselling(thursday)

other important events:
- principle of finance group project's presentation(3rd november 2009,tuesday)
- test2 principle of finance(4th november 2009,wednesday)

oh oh...
semoga sumeny selamat~~
amiin.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

all d best!

Farhana Aziz said...

tq!
all da best 4 u too!!
=)