Pages

Assalamualaikum w.b.t


What I write about might not be what I feel. It could be random. It could be about you, you or you. Or it could be about me. This is how I see the world. At least from what I saw through this thick spectacles.

:)

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Kau ada, kau tiada. Perlukah aku peduli?

If I Die Young
by The Band Perry

If I die young, bury me in satin
Lay me down on a, bed of roses
Sink me in the river, at dawn
Send me away with the words of a love song

Uh oh, uh oh

Lord make me a rainbow, I'll shine down on my mother
She'll know I'm safe with you when she stands under my colors, oh well
Life ain't always what you think it ought to be, no
Ain't even grey, but she buries her baby

The sharp knife of a short life, well
I've had just enough time

If I die young, bury me in satin
Lay me down on a bed of roses
Sink me in the river at dawn
Send me away with the words of a love song

The sharp knife of a short life, well
I've had just enough time

And I'll be wearing white, when I come into your kingdom
I'm as green as the ring on my little cold finger,
I've never known the lovin' of a man
But it sure felt nice when he was holdin' my hand,
There's a boy here in town, says he'll love me forever,
Who would have thought forever could be severed by

The sharp knife of a short life, well,
I've had just enough time

So put on your best boys and I'll wear my pearls
What I never did is done

A penny for my thoughts, oh no, I'll sell 'em for a dollar
They're worth so much more after I'm a goner
And maybe then you'll hear the words I been singin'
Funny when you're dead how people start listenin'

If I die young, bury me in satin
Lay me down on a bed of roses
Sink me in the river at dawn
Send me away with the words of a love song

Uh oh (uh, oh)
The ballad of a dove (oh, uh)
Go with peace and love
Gather up your tears, keep 'em in your pocket
Save 'em for a time when you're really gonna need 'em, oh

The sharp knife of a short life, well
I've had just enough time

So put on your best boys and I'll wear my pearls



***************


assalamualaikum wbt.

Oh, aku suka lagu ni. Selain suara singer tu sendiri yang sedap*Ye, aku selalu dengar lagu tanpa ambil tahu background penyanyi. Kalau mana-mana singer dengar ni mesti diorang bengang.* aku jugak suka lirik die. Quite meaningful for me.

Time rabak hari tu pun suka dengar lagu ni even lirik dia tak macam orang tengah rabak. Mungkin lagu ni mengingatkan aku yang hidup ni hanya sementara. So live it while you can.

Why make a fuss over a wrong person when you can go and find many other right persons? Why crying over a wound when you can strive to seek for the remedy? Why? Yes, scars stay forever. But, in the end it will only be a mark and won't give you pain anymore.

Seeing the scar might give you a heartache, tapi apa gunanya bedak foundation yang boleh digunakan untuk tutup parut tu? Put the foundation powder/liquid over the scar, sapu sampai menutupi parut tu and then tadaa! Dah hilang dah kan? Yep, it will only be for a while but then lama-lama kau pun takkan bother dah untuk ambik foundation semata-mata nak tutup parut tu.

Life is too short. So make it sweet. You can grief, but why grief forever? Life is too colourful, why make it only black and white? Haih, rugi oh. Rugi.

Funny when you're dead how people start listenin'. Yup. Funny. But that's how human works. We never appreciate what we have until it's gone. Bila ada kat sebelah, pandang sebelah mata pun tak sudi. Bila dah hilang, meraung-raung nak benda tu balik. Okeh, I'm exaggerating. But the point is there right?

Sebab tulah kita especially Muslim have to be thankful. Thankful for everything we have even if it is only for a 1cm-length eraser. Sebab kita tak tau bila rumate akan terambil eraser ciput tu dan kita plak ada exam penting di mana kehadiran eraser tu amatlah diperlukan. Heh, aku suka bagi contoh pelik-pelik kan? Tak kesahla. Asalkan aku yang tulis dan aku paham.

There's a boy here in town, says he'll love me forever, who would have thought forever could be severed by the sharp knife of a short life. Literally, from the lyric we can see that that forever is cut from the death. Bagi aku pulak, that forever is cut from the absence of feeling. The feeling that used to be there somehow vanish like a dust. Oh, patutlah aku suka lagu ni. Sebab lirik tang ni rupanya. Haha sekarang baru nak sedar ke cik fana oi? Kesimpulannya, feeling itu boleh datang dalam sekelip mata and it can go in a blink of an eye as well. So love yourself first before loving others. Famili takpe. Because relationship connected by blood has unconditional love. At least that's my stand.

Natijahnya, *ceh, ayat nak sedap je* hidup ini terlalu singkat untuk kita hanya memikirkan atau fokus kepada satu perkara sahaja. Banyak lagi benda yang boleh kita teroka. Banyak lagi benda yang boleh membuatkan kita senyum hingga telinga untuk beberapa hari. Dan jugak, maybe that one thing might make we cry as hell today, but might make we feel like in heaven one day. Setiap yang berlaku itu ada hikmahnya, bukan?

*Entah apa aku merapu aku pun tak tahu. Tapi yang penting, aku rindu menulis di sini.
**Karok sorang-sorang malam-malam eh, pagi-pagi gini masyuk jugak ye?

2 comments:

Ainul huda said...

suka lagu ni jugak.

Farhana Aziz said...

kan. sangat suka lagu ni. :)