Pages

Assalamualaikum w.b.t


What I write about might not be what I feel. It could be random. It could be about you, you or you. Or it could be about me. This is how I see the world. At least from what I saw through this thick spectacles.

:)

Monday, October 8, 2012

Gossip Girl. And friendship.


assalamualaikum wbt. 

When you need a serious hint of true friendship, go and watch Gossip Girl. I mean, they fight, they bite, and they turned their back from each other but then eventually, they always seek for each other's presence. And knowing the last thing they want to destroy is their relationship. 

And, oh yes. Watching it will relieve your desire to shop by looking whatever they wear. Well, at least it works for me. I love Blair's clothes. And shoes. Handbags? Urm, not to my liking. 

Typical girls huh? Well then, I am a girl after all. :D


No comments: