Pages

Assalamualaikum w.b.t


What I write about might not be what I feel. It could be random. It could be about you, you or you. Or it could be about me. This is how I see the world. At least from what I saw through this thick spectacles.

:)

Thursday, October 4, 2012

You have a brain, don't you? So use it!



assalamualaikum wbt.

Aku sayang kawan-kawan aku. Tapi dah kau buat aku camni, hangin jugak aku. Pastu senang-senang je nak mintak maaf. Yes, I know to forgive is a very honourable thing to do. But then you spoilt my birthday two years in a row! Of all days, still you pick this day to ruin. Urgh. 

I really do not understand why you stick to that girl. You clearly know she made you feel terrible. Still, you stick to her like a gum. I see myself in you though. Perhaps that was how I looked those days. Urgh, pathetic. 

Pathetic me, then. And pathetic you, now. 

If I knew then being friend with you again will get me into this trouble, I won't be. And now I am trapped. 

Urgh. Silly me. 


No comments: