Pages

Assalamualaikum w.b.t


What I write about might not be what I feel. It could be random. It could be about you, you or you. Or it could be about me. This is how I see the world. At least from what I saw through this thick spectacles.

:)

Monday, December 23, 2013

2 pagi punya cerita.


assalamualaikum wbt.

There's something in my heart yet I can't seem to let it out. And I don't even know how to put it in words. Hmm.

Oh ya, kalau teringat bukan maknanya rindu kan? Kan? Sebab tengah teringat ni tapi tak rasa rindu. 

Aku tengah buntu ni nak siapkan satu short story. Kena siapkan jugak macam mana pun. Iyelah, kalau dah usaha tanya tuan punya cerita, call bagai sampai sejam lebih, kenalah siapkan, kan? 

Oh, these are all my random thoughts. Perhaps I am approaching the time of the month or perhaps it's the Lana Del Rey songs in playlist. 

Or perhaps, I just wanna say that you happened to cross my mind. 

Oh, saya ngidam Dark Chocolate Hershey's. 

Dan sepotong kek coklat moist. 

Tapi kalau dapat red velvet pun best jugak. Bisou punya lah tapi. 

No comments: