Pages

Assalamualaikum w.b.t


What I write about might not be what I feel. It could be random. It could be about you, you or you. Or it could be about me. This is how I see the world. At least from what I saw through this thick spectacles.

:)

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Random kindness.


assalamualaikum wbt.

A random act of kindness will always put a smile on your lips. No matter at what ends you are. Either the receiving or the giving ends. 

I really need to let out my tears tonight. Yet, I can't get them out. However, by saying random, good things to people, I can smile again. 

I still need to cry though. It just doesn't seem that urgent anymore. 

Try again tomorrow. Perhaps? 

2 comments:

KiD said...

people cry.
but when the time comes.

Farhana Aziz said...

Oh, it did come. 22 days later. And I cried hard.