Pages

Assalamualaikum w.b.t


What I write about might not be what I feel. It could be random. It could be about you, you or you. Or it could be about me. This is how I see the world. At least from what I saw through this thick spectacles.

:)

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

You're no good.

And yet I keep coming back to you.

Sometimes I think I am a masochist. Love to put myself in pain. The pain makes me feel alive. Yet at the same time it makes me feel dead inside.

I contradict myself too much lately. My mind is saying something else while my heart is saying the other.

I am not sure myself. Things become complicated. And I really don't know how to simplify it. Or maybe I do know. I'm just denying it. Cause most of the time it seems easier. A coward, I know.

I wish things are simpler. I wish I don't have this feeling. I wish I am better. I wish.

I wanna be a happy me. I wanna be a carefree me. Yeah, I miss the old me.

My dearest old Farhana, will you please come back?

No comments: