Pages

Assalamualaikum w.b.t


What I write about might not be what I feel. It could be random. It could be about you, you or you. Or it could be about me. This is how I see the world. At least from what I saw through this thick spectacles.

:)

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Us, against her. And them.

I mentioned in the previous post that I found out something, right? 
Yeah, I found out bad news. I'm not sure if it's real (oh please don't be real please please please) and I'm pretty shaken by it. 

My broken heart shattered again. In million pieces. I was hurt. I was pissed. I was disappointed. I was broken. Again. Is it even possible to be broken over and over again? 

You said, don't look. But if I don't, I will be skeptical of you forever.

Oh, how I wish I didn't saw it in the first place. Cause what's in there, used to be mine few months back. 

I know I cannot keep trying to get the old you back. You've changed. And perhaps I am too. 

Let's just pray that I can plaster my heart back in place again. 

No comments: