Pages

Assalamualaikum w.b.t


What I write about might not be what I feel. It could be random. It could be about you, you or you. Or it could be about me. This is how I see the world. At least from what I saw through this thick spectacles.

:)

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

resipe~

salam.hari tu time tengah study kat irc, trjumpa la satu buku resipe yang mainly based on honey*bkn cik hanie ye..haha*.belek2 buku tu*haih,ni pi irc nak study ke nak pi cari resipe ni?* jumpa la satu resipe yang nampak cam best n maybe tak susah kot nak wat.

so here it goes, my first recipe entry in this blog~^^


Honey Chilli Wings
1/2 cup honey
1 tablespoon fresh red chilli pepper, finely chopped
1 tablespoon garlic, chopped

1 tablespoon salt
2 tablespoon soy sauce

3 tablespoon butter, melted
30 chicken wings


- preheat oven to 400 degree Fahreinheit*pandai2 la korang tukar ke Celcius ye.huu*

- in a large bowl, combine all ingredients except wings and mix well

- add the wings and mix to coat
- arrange on a baking sheet and cook for 20 minutes or until juices run clear

- transfer the cooked wings to a serving platter and serve immediately

so selamat mencuba ye~

*no pics since i don't manage to try it yet.i will propose this recipe to my mum and hope she will allow me to try this recipe.^^


No comments: