Pages

Assalamualaikum w.b.t


What I write about might not be what I feel. It could be random. It could be about you, you or you. Or it could be about me. This is how I see the world. At least from what I saw through this thick spectacles.

:)

Sunday, June 13, 2010

there's a research conducted that says...

there's a research conducted (i cannot remember the exact date) says that a woman tend to fall in love with a guy that seems to look alike or behave the same as her father..is it true?




2 comments:

Nash said...

wah, yeke? menarik2, kene tanya bapak awek tu dulu la ea, agak2 dia lebih kurg prngi kita, leh la masuk line. haha

p/s: abg nash komen bukn x puas ati, tapi nak respon. hehe.

Farhana Aziz said...

hee.erm..bagus gk cadangan tu abg nash.kalo fana fana lbey mudah tertarik kt gaya rambut.

*haha.bagus2.:D