Pages

Assalamualaikum w.b.t


What I write about might not be what I feel. It could be random. It could be about you, you or you. Or it could be about me. This is how I see the world. At least from what I saw through this thick spectacles.

:)

Thursday, June 10, 2010

nah ko azpo!

nah azpo!fana da tukar da layout.senang x nak bace?
HAHA

*i guess i am not the type where i can act cool when other people is talking bad at me. it will stress me out and in the end i will end up try to fix things even though i know that me myself cannot shut their mouth up. proof?this entry say it all. :)


6 comments:

asparagus malaysia said...

waaa...terharu ak..bru segar cket mata ak bila bca ..hehe..marah ke?? hehe...btw...nice layout..-^_^-

ChE AtEn♥♥ said...

hee.btoL2. dis one much better,sonang nk bace.. bravo fana ;)

Farhana Aziz said...

azpo:hehe..xmrh pun.sje grau2.smbil pomot blog azpo.hee

aten:hee.tq2. ;)

fishies said...

oit.
tukar layout semata-mata sebab azpo?

aih.. ader paper ker?
=p

fishies said...

oit.
tukar layout semata-mata sebab azpo?

aih.. ader paper ker?
=p

Farhana Aziz said...

ngek kierah!mne de pape la..huu