Pages

Assalamualaikum w.b.t


What I write about might not be what I feel. It could be random. It could be about you, you or you. Or it could be about me. This is how I see the world. At least from what I saw through this thick spectacles.

:)

Thursday, August 19, 2010

pendam perasaan.



salam.
hari tu chat dengan sorang kawan lama. mulanya die komen status kt fb. pas2 terchat plak. mula2 die tanya nape emo. cakap la annoyed ngan someone. then die tanya, "ni wat status kat fb ni xrsau die terbaca ke?". so jawab la,"biarla die bace. at least die taw yang die da ter-annoyed seseorang. so pandai2 la ubah perangai tu". then die jawab balik. "mane bley camtu. xbaik. sometimes kite kena pendam perasaan kita".

betul. sometimes we have to just keep it to ourselves. but ONLY sometimes. not every times. truth hurts. it's a fact. everybody knows that. but lies hurt even more. walaupun that lies are those that we called 'tipu sunat'. mula2 tipu sunat. but when the truth reveals, it will no longer be 'tipu sunat' anymore.

betul. bukan mudah untuk berterus terang. senang untuk menipu. tapi effect tipu itu sgt besar. boleh membawa kepada perpecahan. boleh membawa kepada sakit hati. boleh membawa kepada benci.

as for me, it's really hard to tell my true feelings to other people. i rather they know it by common sense. if not, i will tell it indirectly. never tell it straight to the point. unless with people that i am comfortable with. with people that i acknowledge as friends. contoh, eka. i can tell everything to him. from 'eka, fana da gemuk' to 'eka, fana xsuka la eka wat fana camni2'. if he makes me feel angry, i tell him. if he annoys me, i'll let him know. and if he makes me happy, i will say, 'eka, fana hepi eka wat camtu'. because i don't want to have hard feelings between us. and my type, if i keep things to myself, i will explode one day. and when the time came, it will be too late. benda ni da pernah jadi between me and him. so i don't want it to happen again.

and before this, i am quite certain that people can't really read my mind/feelings. but now, one of my friends can sense it pretty well. i don't know whether she knows my behavior completely well or i am the one who can picture my feelings on my face now.

quite a long post from me.*kinda boring actually.haha*. so, to the person who annoyed me most, i'm sorry if i am not caring for your feelings. it is that when i feel annoyed, i tend to act nonchalantly to him/her. i don't really care for your feelings anymore as i have my own to take care of. selfish?yeah. people are selfish actually. and they have to be selfish sometimes.

oh for God's sake. shut up now. u da start merapu. :P

4 comments:

Kuri Kuri said...

hey hey, lab mate ;)

Farhana Aziz said...

hikhik.tolong ajar fana ip ye. i have a very bad relationship with programming. :D

noorfurqan said...

partner,u're rite..sumtime we have to express our anger n dissatisfied directly..eventhough,furqan tau tp x sure betul ke x ape yg furqan tau 2 betul or x(faham x ayt ni??)..hak, tp furqan tau fana mmg seorg yg tabah org nye..i know u can handle it well..i'll always be by ur side..no matter wat,k..tibe2 lak jiwang kt cni..ngee~

Farhana Aziz said...

haha.fana xphm la furqan..fana tabah ke?haha.bgus2.ssh furqan nk jiwang2 ni..hee