Pages

Assalamualaikum w.b.t


What I write about might not be what I feel. It could be random. It could be about you, you or you. Or it could be about me. This is how I see the world. At least from what I saw through this thick spectacles.

:)

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

...

salam.

How I wish I can get time to move faster so that I do not have to be in this process. The process is so hard that dying is not painful enough rather than this.

I never know that u can be this cruel. Seems like the person I used to know has been dead. U've changed.

But why u still want to act like nothing happened? U keep telling me that u wanna be friends. U keep posting on my fb walls. When I deleted it u asked me why. Oh, helloooo! Please be sensible. I am trying to let go but u're making things even harder. Maybe u have forgotten about everything but I'm not. How am I supposed to forget everything in a month?

I cried my eyes out. I cried till I barely can open my eyes. But, bear in mind. I cried not because I want u back. I cried because I felt so stupid. Soo stupid for letting u do this to me.

So please. Go away. Don't ever come back. And I hope I won't see u again. Ever. And get the hell outta my mind too.

No comments: