Pages

Assalamualaikum w.b.t


What I write about might not be what I feel. It could be random. It could be about you, you or you. Or it could be about me. This is how I see the world. At least from what I saw through this thick spectacles.

:)

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Glee.

salam.

Well, life is kinda hard to me these days. However, without hard days easy days won't be sweet ayte? So I get to move on and live my life at the fullest again.

During my so-called gloomy days, I watched the tv series, Glee. I didn't want to watch it at first but I've got the series from my cousin so having it stocked in my hard drive it will be such a waste if I don't watch it rite? Thus, I watched the series. The Pilot, well, I don't seem to be captivated much but somehow I moved on to the next episode. And that's when I've got the hooked feeling.

Therefore, there I am. Watching it episodes by episodes, back to back. And I tell u, this series help me to move on. There are so many lessons learnt, so many useful advices in it. And u've got to listen to the songs too. Lovely, isn't it?

I am always a big fan to musicals. There is one song that I like. It is a Christmas song though(because it was sung in Christmas episode but I really hope it is not a Christmas song as the lyrics doesn't have anything related to the holiday) but I find the lyrics is beautiful. "Baby,it's cold outside." Beautiful song, really. Although by the fact it was sung by two gay people. :P

No comments: