Pages

Assalamualaikum w.b.t


What I write about might not be what I feel. It could be random. It could be about you, you or you. Or it could be about me. This is how I see the world. At least from what I saw through this thick spectacles.

:)

Friday, September 9, 2011

Friends

salam.

Kesian kat blog ni. Tuan dia ade penyakit angin kus-kus. Ada 'angin' nak update, die update. Kalau 'angin' tu melayang dihembus bayu, blog ni pun bersawang la. Sori ea Encik Blog. hee

But since now I've get the 'angin' to scribble some tiny things here, I am sure u won't be bersawang anymore Encik Blog. At least for a while :P

I don't have much in my mind right now but I still wanna write something here. Err, let me think for a sec, ok?

..................................................

Ok, I've got something!

Everybody has friends, don't they? Friends kind of important to every one of us. Even if u don't have real friends, u'll have parents, brothers, sisters, lover, or even your pets who/which will always be by your side and that's what friends do.

Friends, they will never doubt u, correct u when u're wrong, stand for u, make u feel good and the most important, they will believe u and be there when u need a shoulder to lean on or to cry on. Friend in need is a friend indeed, ever heard this before peeps?

Well, regarding the little accident I had recently, I've gotta say friends are the one that make me feel that I am a star instead of whatever happens, well maybe a bit exaggerating but u got my point right?

I felt hopeless, ashamed, embarrassed, and whatnot. Then one day while I was online, I've got a buzz from a brother that I haven't contacted or spoken of for a quite long time. He doesn't say anything, but a simple "Assalamualaikum, still pakai number lama?" has brighten my day. Then we chatted for a while. Stop because I have to do my chores and continue texting at the night.

I don't know why but maybe because of the power of simple sentence, I've got myself back. I began to sing happy songs again and I started laughing out loud with my little sisters again. And then today, I've got a little girls' outing with my girlfriends. And that really lightens me up. A big, fat thanks I give to my sweet Una and my honey Nani. Although it was only 3,4 hours outing, it means bigggggg to me. Thanks much. :)

Thank you, thank you and thank you. For those who cared, for those who asked. I never asked for those. I don't need your sympathy or empathy or whatever. But I want all my friends out there know that I am grateful for having such an awesome friends. And yeah, I'm awesome too*oh how I miss u, Barney Stinson* :P

*turns out, a best friend is not really best friend anymore. I found this out too.


No comments: