Pages

Assalamualaikum w.b.t


What I write about might not be what I feel. It could be random. It could be about you, you or you. Or it could be about me. This is how I see the world. At least from what I saw through this thick spectacles.

:)

Thursday, March 8, 2012

You and me.

assalamualaikum wbt.

You. I want you to be here with me. To see the world I am seeing. To feel the wind I am feeling. To hear those beautiful voices I am hearing.

Be with me. I need your presence. To keep me from falling. As I am holding on you.

This agony. It's killing me. I want it to go away. And it will be when you're with me.

Please. Make your reality and my reality become one. I want to be in yours. And I want you to be in mine.

So, come with me. And bring me to the other dimension. Bring me there. And leave all these pain here.

No comments: