Pages

Assalamualaikum w.b.t


What I write about might not be what I feel. It could be random. It could be about you, you or you. Or it could be about me. This is how I see the world. At least from what I saw through this thick spectacles.

:)

Friday, December 2, 2011

Alhamdu lillah. :)

assalamualaikum wbt.

Haih, dah lama dah tak jenguk blog sendiri. Dok pegi jenguk blog orang lain je. Sorry ye dear blog.

Okeh, semua post Surat untuk Kau aku dah delete. Kenapa? Sebab InsyaALLAH aku dah get over dia. Yep, I am. Thank you for that incident past two weeks. Seriously, thank you. If not, I won't get over you this fast.

Thousand gratitude to my dearest roommate and Sya yang brainwash aku hari tu. Oh, brainwash korang sangat berkesan la. Terus sedar diri sendiri.

Sometimes we need to be scolded by our closest person so that we realize what we have been doing is useless.
-farhana aziz, 25 November 2011-

And for you. Thank you. Really. Thanks. You know who you are. :)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hihi. Xde ore oyak "welcome" Pn lg ni. Mana dia ni? Lmbt betol. Hihi.

Nk tlg oyak "welcome" pm rs xlayak. Hik hik

Farhana Aziz said...

Anon:
Haha. Bole jugak nak tolong oyak welcome. hee :)