Pages

Assalamualaikum w.b.t


What I write about might not be what I feel. It could be random. It could be about you, you or you. Or it could be about me. This is how I see the world. At least from what I saw through this thick spectacles.

:)

Thursday, January 28, 2010

blutut

i cannot reach u anymore.u disabled me.and so do i.maybe we are too far from each other.and somehow i am grateful for that.i don't need you anymore.and i believe u too don't need me anymore.i wish i can call this case closed.hooowww i wish.

ingatlah kebaikan orang kat kita tapi lupakanlah keburukan orang terhadap kita.because nobody is perfect.**credit to kak zophor and kak ana yang share mutiara kata ni.

2 comments:

Anon said...

cam sedih je bunyi nya fana..huhu

Farhana Aziz said...

sdey nk ke arah hepi..nk hepi kena sdey dl kn?hee