Pages

Assalamualaikum w.b.t


What I write about might not be what I feel. It could be random. It could be about you, you or you. Or it could be about me. This is how I see the world. At least from what I saw through this thick spectacles.

:)

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Selamat ulang tahun sya~!

assalamualaikum wbt.

Selamat ulang tahun yang ke-21 Sy Fatin Farhana bt Tuan Embong!


Semoga awak sentiasa diredhaiNYA.
Semoga jalan awak dipermudahkanNYA sentiasa.
Semoga awak sentiasa happy bersama famili.
Semoga ALLAH SWT mempermudahkan jodoh. hee

And Sya,
thanks for being my friend.
thanks for being understanding.
and thanks for being such a goooood friend.

Love u much. :)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

huwaaaaaaa! tenkiu!
Tq for being my frend tooo

Farhana Aziz said...

hehe. terharu la tu. :P