Pages

Assalamualaikum w.b.t


What I write about might not be what I feel. It could be random. It could be about you, you or you. Or it could be about me. This is how I see the world. At least from what I saw through this thick spectacles.

:)

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Broken.


assalamualaikum wbt.

I have a feeling that I am often get attracted to broken people. Maybe because me myself is broken? Yeah, perhaps. 

But then, I think everyone is broken. Every single person has their own story of how broken they are. It might be big, it might be small. Yet, they have it in them. 

As for me, I am broken. And I love broken people. They make me want to fix them. Which is ironic as the only one who needs fixing first is myself. 

So, silalah dengar lagu The Broken Ones by Dia Frampton. That song kinda speaks my mind. 

No comments: