Pages

Assalamualaikum w.b.t


What I write about might not be what I feel. It could be random. It could be about you, you or you. Or it could be about me. This is how I see the world. At least from what I saw through this thick spectacles.

:)

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Jiwa kacau.


assalamualaikum wbt. 

Jiwa kacau. Seriously. Sangat teringin pergi pantai. Nak tenung laut lama-lama. Nak biar angin laut tampar laju-laju pipi. Nak biar air laut merogol lembut kaki. Ah, kacaunya.

Inilah padahnya bila seorang loner terjatuh. Aku dah selesa dengan status loner aku tu yang kau tiba-tiba datang kenapa? Dan keadaan sekarang mengelirukan aku. 

Serious aku tak tahu apa yang betul, apa yang salah. Mungkin aku in denial. Aku keep telling myself that I am okay. That you're okay. Which deep down I know this is not okay. None of these are okay. 

You're hurting my pride. And I don't like it. No. I despise it. Nobody can mess with my pride and get away with it. Nobody. 

Not even you. 

No comments: