Pages

Assalamualaikum w.b.t


What I write about might not be what I feel. It could be random. It could be about you, you or you. Or it could be about me. This is how I see the world. At least from what I saw through this thick spectacles.

:)

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

December, please do come fast.


assalamualaikum wbt.

Hello Sayang.
How are you over there?
Me? Oh, I am fine.
I am pretty good actually,
considering you're not here with me.

Ahh I really can't wait for December.
I wanna see you.
Been waiting for December like forever.
I can't wait! I can't wait!
I already have a very long list in my mind.
A list of what I want when I see you.
Hoping to have everything in the list.*crossing fingers*

Well, it's only a few days to December.
To December 6th, to be exact.
Because I've been longing to see you.
Since forever.

Oh wait. Since December last year.
Hikhik.


*Kahkah. Okay, ini serious macam haram. 

No comments: